My analyst told me that I’ve got Multiple personality disorder.
I replied “Don’t be ridiculous. I haven’t got Multiple personality disorder – And neither have i.”
I love this JOKE for what it is: a Joke, but only from the audience perspective and madness from the patient point of view. The reality is that we are all patients looking forward to admitting our madness and get some help to recover our true selves in order to speak for our only selves.
WORD BY WORD
Putting together both the definition from OXFORD DICTIONARY of SIMPLIFY and EXPRESSION, sounds like : make it simpler or easier to understand the action of making known one’s thoughts or feeling, In other words, Simplify your Expression.
ON WHOM BEHALF ARE U SPEAKING
Are we not in a century of freedom of speech and thought? Yet whenever I can hear somebody speaking, all I hear is a given idea or rather a word by word repetition of an article from the most popular magazine, relayed over and over by other famous magazine. And that is how people end up hating Poland or loving Paris but they have never been there, some hate mango but have never eaten one.
So how about simplifying things you don’t personally know by things you don’t personally know so that it remains only YOU, so that your ExPression speaks for you and you only.
ASK ME HOW TO
The easiest way… there is nothing such as “an easy way” when it comes down to rediscover oneself. It can take one day to one life according to each and every single person.
The most important is to enjoy the journey with all that it implies.
However, I will be sharing with you with Solutions, Advice, Training, Tricks, Ideas, Tools, everything that have helped or help me with anything in my life, all in details. As we are talking about it, here are few tricks that helps me keep it real with myself:
1. A great starting point to simplify your expression so that you can be and express your true self is stop reading all those magazines about how to be an alpha male like Daniel Craig or how to be sexy as George Clooney. I just want to ask you when are you going to be an alpha male and sexy as YOURSELF.
2. Stop reading news, especially negative one. If something is to happen, it will happen anyway. News will only make you live and express fear, anxiety, stress, fake happiness. Few reasons why I’m not reading news:
3. Find 10 minutes every day and start listening to myself in a total silence, write down as quick as you can all your thoughts as you are listening to your mind. You will be surprised how much you ignore about yourself.
4. Go out and try things by yourself for yourself, food, drink, music, clothing etc… stop speaking or dressing to fit in a social gap.
5. Gather with people who think like you. Hear me out, gather not with people who dress and like the same food as you but with people who think that you have the right as a white American, french, Swedish, Japanese or polish, to dress like a nomadic Arabic and eat with your bare hands while they are dressed in suits and eat with forks.
NEVER EXPLAIN YOUR CHOICE AGAIN
Simplify your expression is to become your true self, and once you become your true self your expression is automatically simplified.
You won’t have to speak to please anybody, you will speak your mind and people will like or leave it.
You will need NO LABEL, indeed you are already, proudly wearing yourself.
And before you can even realize it, you will start attracting to you people who think like you and trust me, what so ever you do, there are at least one thousand people doing the same and there is nothing more encouraging and empowering than gathering together with them to share what makes you unique and reciprocally.
WHAT ARE WE NOT TOLD
Traveling back to your true self will surely be challenging, you will have to face misunderstanding because you will be different and people tend to fear what is different.
Just remember to keep it natural and make a step at a time, it’s a journey of discovery of yourself not a race against anything or anyone.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Whatever you are going through, somebody somewhere is going through or has been through the same already.
Whatever you need or is willing to accomplish, somebody somewhere is willing to accomplish the same and someone has probably already accomplished it. Therefore, you can learn from that person.
This is why you want to consider being part of an active community where people share the same goal.
I am still discovering myself, and this website is to keep a track on my ups and downs, victories and failures, but most importantly to share my resources and thoughts with whoever is willing to receive.
We all think, but how many of us are owner of their thought? My opinion in the next article.
I LOVE YOU ALL…
Because Together Is Stronger